Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S 6-Quart Programmable Cook & Carry Oval Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel

Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S 6-Quart Programmable Cook & Carry Oval Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel Review

• 6-quart capacity is perfect for 7 or more people or a 6-pound roast
  • Easy-to-use locking lid featuring lid gasket provides extra seal for less mess on-the-go
  • Programmable digital control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours
  • Shifts to warm setting automatically once the cook time is complete
  • Removable oval stoneware that is also stylish for your table
List Price: $59.99
Price: $49.88 & FREE Shipping.
You Save: $10.11 (17%) 
In Stock.
Price: $49.88 (as of 08/07/2013 09:19 PST)

The pressure cooker SCCPVL610 Cook & Slow Cooker is a simple way to your slow cooked meal on the go. The easy lock seal cover will help you to get to their final destination, without a mess. The SCCPVL610 is suitable for all their slow cooker recipes, with 6-liter and programmable time settings recording varied cooking requirements and time constraints.

Ready to treat a slow cooker recipe, the SCCPVL610 pressure cooker slow cooker meal time helps you take care. Programmable Countdown-Technologie allows users to program Koch-Zeit anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours on high or lower horsepower to change temperature settings in 30 minute steps. Simply insert the Countdown-Controller on the desired prepared and the programmable logic controller starts countdown so you exactly the cook time, how do you know your food. As soon as the set cooking time is complete, the controller automatically moves to the setting “warm”, so your appetite for the perfect temperature until you are ready crock-pot sccpvl610-s 6-quart programmable cook.
As soon as they are by the SCCPVL610 Slow Cooker cooking, make sure you drag and let it cool down before you clean. Lid and stoneware in the dishwasher or with hot, soapy water washed. Outside the basis of which the heating with a soft cloth and warm soapy water to clean. If is not in use, the elegant design of the is a perfect complement to this slow cooker make your worktop, without taking up too much space.

I have a veggie stew, and so far as the other reviews, I found that it is running hot. I will not be “High” will be used, unless I am equal to stir, how would I on the stove! The stew was visibly after two hours of so-called “warm” cooking “Medium” is would expect from a “high” setting now, because I know, fine–great, even for fast start-up things to get to temperature, while I am still ingredients prepared, and before I leave it unattended.

Crock-pot sccpvl610-s 6-quart programmable cook What I like, the cover is that the seal is quiet, if boiling and actually seals. The latches are ideal not only for travel, but also for trust and security, if the device removed; locked, it is not such as the shift in dealing with to save it. The latches are a bit tricky, when you are washing your hands and how most complex Kuche-Elemente in a dishwasher cleaner.

The one special feature that prevents me with 5 stars is the hole in the lid in the vicinity of the Henkeltasche. It looks like it is there to prevent the turn handle. This is a decline of high-quality clear silicone beg. Next time I open a tube, I will remove the lid handle and wash and dry them thoroughly; Place a piece of adhesive tape over the hole on the inner side; place a modest smudging silicone into the hole from the outside; reconnect the handle; remove the tape; and let it thoroughly to heal. Food never touches on this part of the Lides (usually) but with some washing-up liquid is doing and collects within the boundary at the base of the handle. The update should be simple enough, and this was the half-price sale right when I needed it, I’m actually very happy with it crock-pot sccpvl610-s 6-quart programmable cook.

I bought this product, have had nothing other than Crockpot slow flock. As an old broke, i went directly after a Crockpot-Ersatz . I bought the one programmable, which this time, so that I would not at home when it happened, and it was even on warm, after the steaming time allocated. It is a nice feature. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it tends to hot cooking. Even if it turns itself on and off and goes to the warm decor is hot. It has ruined my dinner not, but good to notice that it cooks hotter than all the other, which I had. As with other comments from a stale smell it for the first time, I have it, but the second time the dissapates when you use it crock-pot sccpvl610-s 6-quart programmable cook.

We have this is an excellent product for our purposes. Spacious, cleans up easily, cook well, and with the fully automatic timer is a real plus. We only had it for a couple of months, but–perhaps four times–used, so that in the long-term we can not comment on durability or effectiveness crock-pot sccpvl610-s 6-quart programmable cook. This Topftopf is greater than that which it replaces. The stainless steel finish is nice and is easy to clean. With the ability to adjust the Koch-Zeit, and then the food to keep warm, is a huge bonus. The pot to a little loose in the Base seem to fit, but it cooks well. I had hoped, the outer surface would say a little cooler than my old unit, but this is only hot on the outside. Ideal for use in the winter, but I think that it does not receive much in the heat of the summer. Large Topftopf Other than that crock-pot sccpvl610-s 6-quart programmable cook.

After many many reviews to read and on a few different models-and caching, we went with this one. It is a fairly basic model, has a programmable timer that automatically changes when the times on heat. I wish it had a Verzogerung-Anfang – or an actual clock, so you can switch it to a specific point in time. I wish that I do not go with the black! The black makes it difficult to see food which is incinerated or rigid on the inside of the shell. White would have been a much better decision. Overall, nice Crockpot with locking lid.

Available at Amazon Check Price Now!

Customer Reviews

*** Product Information and Prices Stored: August 07,2013 09:19:21